Lodge for Rent
Located in the Ottawa National Forest, 1 mile from Cisco Lake on the Cisco
Chain of Lakes, in the Upper Penninsula near Watersmeet MI and Eagle River
/ Land 'O Lakes, WI. (view
This is the Northwoods vacation you have been dreaming of for summer,
spring, fall and winter!
You can relax, have fun and enjoy each day of
- fishing, boating and skiing the Cisco Chain of Lakes
- miles of trails for snowmobiling or 4-wheeling
- hunting for horns or feathers
- downhill skiing
- ice fishing
- or simply enjoy the sights and sounds of the Ottawa National Forest
under the sunny or starlit sky, around a cozy firepit at day's end.
This log cabin is a short distance by ATV or by sled to
scenic winter trails that lead to local resorts and bars offering: trail
stickers, gas, food, spirits, fishing/hunting licenses, supplies and bait.
Fishing guides and guided pontoon tours are available by appointment (seasonal/time
Some trails will lead to the town of Watersmeet, where you will find snowmobiles,
ATV, jet ski, boat rentals and repairs, gas, groceries, restaurants and
laundromat. Try your luck at casino/gaming!
- 2 bedrooms - sleeps six. Master bedroom has king size bed
and second bedroom has two sets of bunk beds (total 4 single
beds). Complete bed linens supplied.
- Open Concept: Comfortable living area with stone fireplace,
landline phone and satellite [DirectTV]
- Fully equipped kitchen with large dining table and spacious
- Full bathroom with shower
- Large 3 season enclosed sun porch
- Firepit and picnic tables in yard
- On-site game cleaning facility available
- Ample parking for vehicles and trailers
- Boat slip available on Cisco Lake
- Boat & motor rentals available at Cisco Lake Resort
$ 90.00 per Day (2 day minimum) Winter and
$ 550.00 per Week (up to 4 persons) Winter Rate
$ 500.00 per Week (up to 4 persons) Summer Rate
$ 10.00 per Day Per Extra Person(s) Winter and Summer
* * * $100 Down Payment Required (Non-Refundable Deposit)
* * *